The Boba Baby Wrap is the perfect wrap style carrier – with its unique fabric blend and the no-guesswork tying, the Boba Wrap is a great choice for beginners and advanced babywearers alike. The simple design, free of buckles, straps or buttons makes it perfectly comfortable for both you and your baby. By evenly distributing the weight of your child, there is no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap, so you may calm and sooth your baby with your warmth, your voice, your movement and your heart beat as long as you are both content!
- Made with material specially woven for Boba, comprising of 95% cotton and 5% spandex for the right balance of strength and stretch, to accomodate your baby.
- One size fits all – 50cm wide and 5m long. Unisex style and variety of colour options suit both male and females alike.
- Suitable for premature babies right up to 20kg toddlers, as well as for carrying twins.
- Strength tested at 20kg without showing any stress or overuse on the durable material.
- Simple, no-guess tying. Suits amateurs and advanced babywearers alike.
- Egronomic design evenly distributes baby’s weight between the shoulders, back and hips.
- Supports discreet breastfeeding without removing baby from the carrier.
- Ease of maintenance – machine wash and line or tumble dry. No ironing required.
What our cutsomers are saying about the Boba Wrap:
“I love how it is so customizable and how it holds the baby so securely, that I have both my hands free to do chores around the house. As a mother of 3, having this Wrap has been a lifesaver, being able to keep the house organized, care for and love my newborn, as well my 3 year old and 5 year old. From doing simple things like holding the toddlers’ hands when they cross the road or making pancakes for breakfast, everything is much simpler now, with less juggling!” – Vanessa T.
“I’ve tried out other wraps and find the Boba material quite different. It stretches, allowing me to put my 7kg 2 month old in, with ease. I used it even on very hot summery days (40 degrees!) and the cotton terry absorbed the moisture just fine. I simply dressed my son in lightweight clothing, and I wore a tank top – it was actually quite cooling! I never had any backaches with it, even though I had such a large baby..it offered great support. Very happy.” – Kate S.
“We had a reflux baby who used to scream all the time when we put him down. The Boba Wrap was a dream. We’d put him in it and he’d instantly fall asleep, being so close to me and upright. We spent most of the 3 months following baby E’s birth, wearing him in the Boba Wrap – very much until his windy months were behind us. It honestly kept us going and kept us sane!” – Bec H.
For instructions on how to wear the Boba Wrap, visit our video collection here.